Located at 115 underhill rd, poughkeepsie, ny
We are open for bottle sales and self-guided tours of the farm. A few things to know about the farm before you schedule your visit:
- Children are allowed to come and enjoy the farm with adult supervision.
- Dogs are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times. Please be prepared to pick up after your dog.
- The brewery/barn has not completed its certificate of occupancy so no one may enter the brewery.
- We will have a port-a-potty available on the farm since the brewery building is not open to the public yet.
- It is a working farm, if you plan on walking the property please wear appropriate shoes. It can get very muddy.
- The farmstand is outside without cover for patrons from rain or sun. Please bring sunscreen or umbrellas and dress accordingly for being outside.
- We have 6 bee hives on the property, if you are allergic to bees please be careful when walking around the hives.
- The farm is situated on a hill, areas on the farm can get very steep. If you decide to walk around the farm, be prepared for a little hiking.
- For all sales we accept cash or credit (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Amex)