Where can i get your beer?
There are a few ways to get a hold of some Plan Bee brews! First, you can stop by the farm! Come during our tasting room hours for samples and bottle sales. For complete hours and more information, click here.
If you need bottles away from the farm or on days we aren't open, we have provided a complete list of bottle shops and on premise accounts that carry our bottles, please click here.
Do you have a tasting room?
Yes! Our tasting room is located in the original barn located on the farm at 115 Underhill Road in Poughkeepsie. We started renovating the barn in 2015 and completed the renovations in July 2018 when we were awarded our Certificate of Occupancy. The outside of the barn has all new material but the inside features the original wood which was sourced from the farm in the 1830's.
Our tasting room has 8 taps which we pulled through the original hay shoot in the center of the barn. We have a wrap around bar made from wooden beams we sourced from the barn itself. The tasting room is ADA compliant and we have one handicap parking spot located right in front of the building. If you have questions or concerns about accommodations, please do not hesitate to call or email. The number is 765-307-8589 or email us at email@example.com
Our hours and location can be found on our website under the "Hours&Location" tab above.
Where is the brewery/farm located?
We are located at 115 Underhill Road in Poughkeepsie, New York 12603. We are only 3 miles from the Metro North train stop in Poughkeepsie. If traveling by car, we are close to both the Salt Point Turnpike and the Taconic State Parkway. We are only 10 miles from interstate 84 and interstate 87. For a map location, visit our "Hours&Location" page on this website.
Where do your ingredients come from for all your beers?
All our beers have 100% NYS ingredient only and have only 100% since our inception in 2013. Here is a list of where we source our ingredients
- Farmhouse Malthouse (Newark Valley, NY) 2013-2015;
- Germantown Beer Farm (Germantown, NY) 2016-present
- Stone House Farm (Hudson, NY)
- NY Craft Malt (Batavia, NY)
- Gro-Moore Farms (Henrietta, NY)
- Hop Wild (Lagrangeville, NY)
- Fowler Farms (Wolcott, NY)
- Crooked Creek (Addison, NY)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - 1000 hop rhizomes of cascades planted in 2015
- Poughkeepsie Farm Project (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Fresh Meadow Farms USDA Certified Organic (Middletown, NY)
- Crown Maple Syrup (Dover Plains, NY)
- Remsburger Honey & Maple (Pleasant Valley, NY)
- Fishkill Farms (Fishkill, NY)
- Mead Orchards (Tivoli, NY)
- Bittner Singer Orchards (Appleton, NY)
- Rexcroft (Athens, NY)
- CurrentC Farm (Staatsburg, NY)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - we have a wild apple orchard, we planted a new orchard of Bartlett Pears, Golden Apricots, Montmorency Cherries; white, pink & red currants; strawberries; 11 varieties of peppers; variety of edible wild flowers (dandelions, rose hips, violets, elderflower, anise hyssop, wild carrot seed, etc.)
- Labels are printed by Main Printing on Main Street in Poughkeepsie
- All cleaning supplies for the brewery are made in NY by Finger Lakes Soap Company (Van Etten, NY)
- Fermentors made by US Barrels - NY's oldest cooperage (Wilmington, NY)
- Cooperage - Hillrock Distillery (Ancram, NY); Prospero Winery (Pleasantville, NY)
- Brewing system - Brewmation (Fishkill, NY)
Yeast: all 100% wild yeast extracted from raw honey in our beehives on premise. We open ferment all our beers so there is spontaneous inoculation through our coolship & open oak fermentors.
I am looking to purchase beers wholesale
If you would like to purchase directly from the farm and pick up your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated wholesale list of 375mL and 750mL options.
We distribute our Barn Beer in 375mL bottles through a few distributors. If you are looking to work with one of our distributors, you can find their information below:
- NY - Craft Beer Guild contact Mike Naclerio at Mike.Naclerio@craftbeerguildny.com
- NYC - Union Beer Distributors, contact Matt Lefkowitz at email@example.com
- MA - Craft Collective contact Adam Oliveri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have a question?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can with an answer.