Where can i get your beer?
There are a few ways to get a hold of some Plan Bee brews! First, you can stop by the farm! Come during our farmstand hours for samples and bottle sales. For complete hours and more information, click here.
If you need bottles away from the farm or on days we aren't open, we have provided a complete list of bottle shops and on premise accounts that carry our bottles, please click here.
Do you have a tasting room?
Our interior tasting room is currently under construction but we have an outdoor farm stand for samples & bottle sales or you can spend the day walking the 25 acre farm. The goal is to have the tasting room open before the end of 2017, depending on the rate of construction. We will try to keep everyone update through our "Blog" page above.
Do you currently have hours that we can visit the brewery/farm?
Our farmstand is only open on certain days so please be sure to check our website before heading our way. To see all days & times we are open, click on our "Hours & Locations" above.
Where is the brewery/farm located?
We are located at 115 Underhill Road in Poughkeepsie, New York 12603. We are only 3 miles from the Metro North train stop in Poughkeepsie. If traveling by car, we are close to both the Salt Point Turnpike and the Taconic State Parkway.
Where do your ingredients come from for all your beers?
All our beers have 100% NYS ingredient only and have only 100% since our inception in 2013. Here is a list of where we source our ingredients
- Farmhouse Malthouse (Newark Valley, NY) 2013-2015;
- Germantown Beer Farm (Germantown, NY) 2016-present
- Flower City Malt Lab (Rochester, NY)
- Stone House Farm (Hudson, NY)
- NY Craft Malt (Batavia, NY)
- Gro-Moore Farms (Henrietta, NY)
- Hop Wild (Lagrangeville, NY)
- Fowler Farms (Wolcott, NY)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - 1000 hop rhizomes of cascades planted in 2015
- Fresh Meadow Farms USDA Certified Organic (Middletown, NY)
- Crown Maple Syrup (Dover Plains, NY)
- Remsburger Honey & Maple (Pleasant Valley, NY)
- Fishkill Farms (Fishkill, NY)
- Mead Orchards (Tivoli, NY)
- Bittner Singer Orchards (Appleton, NY)
- Rexcroft (Athens, NY)
- CurrentC Farm (Staatsburg, NY)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - we have a wild apple orchard, we planted a new orchard of Bartlett Pears, Golden Apricots, Montmorency Cherries; white, pink & red currants; strawberries; 11 varieties of peppers; variety of edible wild flowers (dandelions, rose hips, violets, elderflower, anise hyssop, wild carrot seed, all used in 2016)
- Labels are printed by Main Printing on Main Street in Poughkeepsie
- All cleaning supplies for the brewery are made in NY by Finger Lakes Soap Company (Van Etten, NY)
- Fermentors made by US Barrels - NY's oldest cooperage (Wilmington, NY)
- Cooperage - Hillrock Distillery (Ancram, NY); Prospero Winery (Pleasantville, NY)
- Brewing system - Brewmation (Fishkill, NY)
Yeast: all 100% wild yeast extracted from raw honey in our beehives on premise. We open ferment all our beers so there is spontaneous inoculation through our coolship & open oak fermentors.
We have contracted a farmer that is going to help us expand our farming efforts in Poughkeepsie. We hope to grow many more things in Spring 2017!
I am looking to purchase beers wholesale
If you would like to purchase directly from the farm and pick up your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated wholesale list of 375mL and 750mL options.
We distribute our Barn Beer in 375mL bottles through a few distributors. If you are looking to work with one of our distributors, you can find their information below:
- NY - Craft Beer Guild contact Mike Naclerio at Mike.Naclerio@craftbeerguildny.com
- NYC - Union Beer Distributors, contact Matt Lefkowitz at email@example.com
- MA - Craft Collective contact Adam Oliveri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have a question?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can with an answer.